Terms And Conditions
Our customers are the back bone to our business. Directly the customers help us give employment to 10s of people. We believe that should clearly state some of our terms so that we have a better communication and relationship with our clients. Even though legally we operate by these rules mentioned below and other state rules and regulations, we always try our best to offer support and customer service to our customers to the best of our abilities.
Terms & Conditions:
- A NON refundable charge of whole amount can be charged upon this notice or anytime after this notice before the pick up date . After 48 hours from the time of the booking of the reservation, full refunds will not be given once the reservation is booked on the phone or online and the credit card information is given to confirm the reservation. No changes will be made to the reservation unless authorized through email or fax by our manager or dispatcher. We hold the right to re-schedule the trip to a different mutually agreed date in case of unsafe traffic, road or weather conditions. If a trip is canceled for an unforeseen emergency, the remaining part of the trip will not secluded for a later time.
- A deposit charge for extra time or damages will be authorized on the card and can be charged on the card if there are any charges. If a damage deposit is paid in cash, the driver will not allow passengers inside of the vehicle until it is paid in full. Cash damage deposits will be refunded via company check at minimum within three (3) working days.
- We are not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
- A fee of 100.00 for each carpet or seat stain. Sanitation and excessive cleaning fees are 250.00. A fee of $85 will be charged per broken or damaged glass and $125 per broken or damaged glass beverage container. If gum cannot be removed, a $125 fee will be charged. If someone vomits inside or outside on the vehicle, a cleaning fee of $500 will be charged for per customer that vomits. A $500 charge will be charged for damaging Cd or DVD player, $400 for 7″ to 13″ screen, $500 for 14″ screen, $1500 for 26″ to 42″ screen TV, $500 for PlayStation 3, $600 for karaoke machine or its microphone. Alcohol Consumption is only for 21 and over 21 years of age customers. Drug use is prohibited by law. The divider window stays open for the customer under the age of 21. Passengers cannot stand in the bus or limo while its moving, we are not responsible for any injuries to the customer due to standing up in the limo or bus while it’s moving. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles. A $350 minimum fee will be charged for smoking.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 5 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet, and will be billed at an original non discounted base rate per hour, in addition to applicable fees and gratuity, a minimum of 1 hour will be charged hourly for any time over the time mentioned in the contract. The price listed on this agreement is the MINIMUM price that will be charged. We do not issue discounts or credits if you decide to end the trip early.
- We are not responsible for the delays or termination caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. roads not salted, accidents, road construction, etc.). If a vehicle is not available for any unforeseen reason, a vehicle that holds the same amount of passengers may be substituted. Otherwise a credit will be issued for the difference.
- We are not responsible for articles left in the limousine under any circumstances.
- Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Your run may be video recorded and the video may be used as evidence for damages caused.
- The customer agrees that the run was in a timely manner and agrees to all the charges in this contract.
- By booking the customer agrees give the driver a minimum gratuity of 15% in cash f it’s not added to the fees charged. If the customer does not meet the tipping requirement, the company has the right to add that amount for the driver on the charged card.
- The customer agrees the limousines, party buses, sedans pick up only at the spots which are safe and easy to park for commercial vehicles, any area or spot which is considered unsafe by the driver to pick up, which can also be the pick up address or any other address along the way, the customer agrees to make arrangements to come to the area where the driver believes is safe to do the pick up and drop off.
- Our credit card billing is done under our corporate name of Exotic Limousine Inc. registered with the CPUC.